Docklight is a testing, analysis and simulation tool for serial communication protocols.
Supported interfaces and connections are RS232, RS485/RS422, TCP/UDP,
Virtual COM, USB HID, Bluetooth (SPP or HID) and Named Pipes.
Docklight is easy to use and runs on almost any standard PC using Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system.
Typical Docklight applications include:
- Simulating serial protocols
- Logging RS232 data
- Detecting specific data sequences
- Responding to incoming data
- Docklight Scripting provides an easy-to-use program language and a built-in editor to create and run automated test jobs. In addition to COM connections (RS232, RS485/422), Docklight Scripting supports TCP or UDP, USB HID, Bluetooth SPP, Bluetooth HID, RS232 terminal and Named Pipes.
- Docklight Pro Monitor is a high-speed and lightweight software for hardware-based RS232/485/422 monitoring using Docklight Tap Pro or Docklight Tap 485.
- If you require serial or TCP communications in your own Windows C++, C#, Java or Excel application, the Docklight DLL Automation API allows you to implement communication features in minimal time and minimal amount of own code.
The company was set up in 1998 as an "Office for Multimedia and IT Solutions."
Since then our focus has shifted more and more to projects in the industrial field,
so that we nowadays concentrate on this area.